Form of Contract
- The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Platform do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between the buyer and the company until the order shipped the Products to the buyer’s address.
- To submit an order, the buyer will be required to follow the online shopping process on the website or platform. After the process, the buyer will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of the order.
- An order is only considered accepted by the company upon the transaction has been done and confirmed.
- The order will only be shipped to the delivery address provided by the buyer.
- A contract will relate only to those Products which the company delivers to the buyer. If the Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to the buyer in separate packages at separate times.
- All products sell in BHB are genuine with authorised dealer/reseller certificate from Brand Principal
- The company ought to deliver the ordered product to the buyer’s appointed place of delivery in the order and the delivery time indicated by the company at the time of the order checkout may be differ as the delivery services are provided by a third party delivery service provider (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- The company shall notify the buyer if the company expects to be unable to meet the estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, the company shall not be liable to the buyer for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the Product, the buyer may be required to sign for delivery. The buyer may contact the company’s Customer Service Team at 018-6626880 or email@example.com in case of any faults, defects or damage. (Kindly refer to clause 9 in this contract for return policy.) The buyer shall be able to receive the documents delivered with the Product.
- Please note that it might not be possible for the company to deliver to some locations in which event, the company will inform the buyer by using the contact details provided to the company in the event of rearrangement cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address. Additional cost may be incurred to the buyer.
- The order will be delivered in the form of product standard packaging.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to the buyer upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of the buyer obligations under a Contract (for e.g. see 5.8 below), risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for the breach. The company will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
- If the buyer is not available to take delivery or collection, the third party carrier service provider may leave an acknowledgement notice with instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through the buyer’s unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the product) accept delivery, the company may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to the company) do either or both of the following:
1. buyer pay for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by the company; or
2. no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify the buyer that the company are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case, the company will refund to the buyer, credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to the company under the Contract, less the company reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees).
- The company provides standard delivery or free shipping on orders.
- In event there exists a conflict of total cart size for free shipping entitlement, the value on our Platform may be differ in price shown.
- The company reserves the right to not deliver the product if the payment is not successful or the incomplete address provided by the buyer.
- All states of Malaysia are available for the shipment except Sarawak, Sabah & Labuan at the moment.
- The company requires three(3) working days to process the shipment, and the buyer shall expect the package in seven(7) to ten(10) working days. Other external circumstances that forced the delay of the shipment are not obligated to the company.
- The buyer shall receive a tracking code of the third party delivery to track the order status upon request from the company. The buyer may contact us via call/whatsapp 018-6626880
All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, the company reserves the right to provide the buyer with information on substitute products of the same or higher quality and value that the buyer may order. If the buyer does not wish to order the substitute products, the company will reimburse any amount that buyer may have paid.
Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be as stipulated at all times on the website, except in the case of an obvious error. Although the company makes every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If the company discovers an error in the price of any of the products that the buyer has ordered, the company will inform the buyer as soon as possible and provide the option of confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If the company is unable to contact the buyer, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be reimbursed to the buyer in full.
- The company is not obliged to provide the buyer with any product at the incorrect lower price (even when the company has sent the Delivery Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by the buyer as an incorrect price.
- The prices on the website exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges will be added to the total price as indicated in our Shopping Guide.
- Prices may change at any time, but (other than set out above), the changes shall not affect the orders for which the company has sent an Order Confirmation.
- Once the buyer has selected all articles that wish to buy, they will be added to the basket. The next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To that end, the buyer must follow the steps of the purchase process, indicating or verifying the information requested in each step.
- Throughout the purchase process, before payment, the buyer can modify the details of the order. The buyer may use, as payment method, the following cards: XPF, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Some charges might be incurred depending on the payment method chosen.
- To minimise the risk of non‐authorised access, all credit card details will be encrypted. Once the company receives the buyer’s order, the company will request a pre‐authorisation on the buyer’s card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The charge on the card will be made at the time of order is placed.If the payment method is PayPal, the charge will be made when the company confirms the order.
- When the buyer clicks “Proceed payment”, it’s an act of confirmation of the credit card ownership.
- Credit cards are subject to verification and authorisation by the card issuing entity. If the entity does not authorise the payment, the company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver and the company will be unable to conclude any Contract with the buyer.
- The prices shown on the website are all in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
- The price and promotion stated on the website might be differ from the price stated in retail shops, the company reserves all right to make changes on the price.
- Credit Card Installment Plan is available on the Retail outlets and only applicable to selected credit card buyers.
Refusal to Process Order
- The company reserves the right to remove any product from this website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same. Hence, the company will always do everything possible to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that caused the company to refuse to process an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. The company reserves the right to do so at any time.
- The company shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for removing any product from this website, or for removing or modifying any material or content from the website or not processing an order once the company has sent the Order Confirmation.
- Users must not misuse our Platform. All users shall not use any automated systems or software to extract data from this Platform for any purpose. All users shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Platform which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Platform. Any breach of this provision would constitute an offence under Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998. In the event such breach occurs, the company will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.