Panasonic SDP104 Bread Maker 360w Auto Yeast Dispenser
- 13 menus
- Easy-to-set dispensers
- 13-hour digital timer
1. Take out the bread pan and set the kneading blade.
2. Add high-gluten flour and other ingredients except dry yeast in the bread pan.
3. Put instant dry yeast, dried fruits & nuts in the dispensers.
4. Select menu and press start.
5. After beep sound, take out the bread.
Yeast Dispenser drops the yeast automatically in optimum timing, just like a skilled baker.
Raisin Nut Dispenser dispenses chopped dried fruits, raisins, nuts and cereals etc. It ensures even distribution of added ingredients through the loaf.
Panasonic’s bread baking programs adjust each process according to the ambient temperature.
Total baking time of each program stays the same regardless of the temperature conditions.
- 8 bread cycles ― bread, rapid, soft french, whole wheat, pineapple bread, rice bread, rice flour bread
- 3 dough cycles ― bread dough, pizza dough and dumpling skin
- 2 snack cycle ― chocolate and cake
13-hour Digital Timer
It features a preset digital timer, which can be set up to automatically turn on the machine up to 13 hours, so you can enjoy freshly baked, fluffy bread every morning.
The crust pad lets you select the crust colour light and medium.
10-minute Power Interruption Protection
If there is a power failure during your bread making, the machine will retain its memory for up to 10 minutes and continue cooking when the power supply returns.
In order to avoid damaging the fluorine coating of the bread pan …
• Please clean and dry as quickly as possible!
Do not put an unclean or wet bread pan back into the body.
• Clean with a soft sponge!
Do not use cleansers or metal brushes to clean the bread pan.
And do not use the nylon face of a sponge, sponges wrapped in nylon net or dish dryer.
• Do not wipe the yeast dispenser with dry cloth!
Otherwise, it would be difficult to remove the instant dry yeast due to static electricity.
2) Bread Flour – White flour made from hard, high-protein wheat. It is unbleached and sometimes conditioned with ascorbic acid, which increases volume and creates better texture. Bread flour has 12% to 14% protein (gluten). This is the best choice for yeast products.
3) Buckwheat Flour – Gluten-free; ideal for folks with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease. It is packed with nutrients, readily available, easy to work with and has a nice nutty flavour.
4) Gluten Flour – Usually milled from spring wheat and has a high protein content of 12% to 14%. It is used primarily for diabetic breads, or mixed with other non-wheat or low-protein wheat flours to produce a stronger dough structure.
5) Whole Wheat Flour – Also called graham flour, it is made from the whole kernel of wheat and is higher in dietary fibre and overall nutrient content than white flours. It does not have as high a gluten level, so often it’s mixed with all-purpose or bread flour when making yeast breads. Whole wheat flour is equivalent to British wholemeal flour.
6) Organic Flour – Used in the same way as regular flour, with certain regulations required to be adhered to for organic certification.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Loaf
Time required: about 2 hours 15 min
Dough: 210 g High protein flour, 40 g Granulated sugar, 40 g Unsalted butter, 20 g Egg, 2 g Salt, 100 ml Milk, 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
Filling: 60 g Peanut butter, 50 g Dark chocolate chips
Topping: 1 Egg (for egg wash), 20 g Almond flakes
1. Place all the ingredients for dough, except for yeast, into the bread pan.
2. Put the bread pan into the main body and instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser.
3. Press Menu to select “8” (Stuffed bread).
4. Select Crust: Light.
5. Press Start.
6. Once the beeps sound, remove the dough. Do not press “stop”.
7. Roll the dough on a floured surface into a size of 15 cm x 25 cm.
8. Spread the peanut butter on ¾ of the dough and sprinkle chocolate chips over.
9. Roll into a log and cut into four even pieces and place them rolled side up in the bread pan.
10. Press Start. On the final hour before the end of the bread making cycle, open lid and egg wash the top. Sprinkle almond flakes over.
11. When the bread is done, remove the bread pan from the machine and wait for 2 minutes, then remove the bread from the bread pan and cool it on a wire rack.
|MODEL NUMBER||Model Number||SD-P104|
|DIMENTIONS||W x D x H (in.)||Approx. 24.1 x 30.4 x 32.2 cm|
|Unit Weight(lbs.)||Approx. 6.1 Kg|
|Dimensions||30.4 × 24.1 × 32.2 cm|
Most viewed products
RM1,880.0045% off RM1,880.0045% off