Want to eat healthy food but don’t know where to get?
Now you can make Keto Breakfast at your home without going out…Especially during this CMCO…
What is “Keto” ?
“Ketogenic” is a term of low-carb diet, high fat diet that offers many health benefits.
The idea is for you to get more calories from protein and fat and less from carbohydrates. This typs of diet can help you lose weight and improve your health. Ketogenic diet may even have benefits against diabetes, cancer, epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease.
Here’re some delicious Keto Breakfast recipes you can make from home… It’s simple and quick for you and your family…
Sausage Patties Sandwich
- 4 sausage patties
- 2 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 tbsp sharp cheddar
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/2–1 tsp sriracha (to taste)
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
- In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
- Mix cheese with sriracha, set aside
- Mix egg with seasoning and make small omelette
- Fill omelette with cheese sriracha mixture and assemble sandwich
Keto Cheesy Herb Muffins
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup superfine blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease or line a standard cupcake pan with 8 muffin cups.
- Place the butter in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add the sweetener, almond flour, coconut flour, salt, garlic powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, eggs, fresh thyme, almond milk and cheddar and mix well with a fork.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
Low-Carb Bacon and Cheese Scones
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup whipping cream — or you can use almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese — save 2 tablespoons for topping
- ½ cup cooked bacon — save 1 tbsp for topping
- 3 tablespoons chives — chopped (save ½ tsp for topping)
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt together.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, egg white, and whipping cream.
- Drizzle it over the flour mixture and then toss the mixture together with a rubber spatula.
- Add cheese, bacon, and chives. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- With your hands, work the dough into a ball.
- Press into a neat 8″ disc and cut into 8 equal wedges with a knife.
- Top with cheese, bacon, and chives.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a 5 minutes before serving.
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup chopped green onion, green stem only for low-FODMAP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin cavities with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Allow bacon to cool slightly before chopping bacon (or breaking apart with your hands) into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs together. Add bacon and chopped green onions and mix again until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour or ladle egg mixture into cavities of prepared muffin tin until each cavity is about halfway full (do not exceed this as the eggs in the muffins will expand as they bake and will overflow).
- Transfer muffin tin to oven and bake until edges of muffins are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool, enjoy!